Uva: Yes, I went back again!
So sometimes good restaurants are hard to stay away from, and you have to frequent them more often than others! The ambiance of this place makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It also helps that the waiters have italian accents that make it feel very authentically italian. Although, the night I went, I had 3 different servers in the matter of 4 hours because each of them had ending shifts. That made the night a little interesting.
For dinner, I had a very hard time making a decision on what to order. There were so many entrees that sounded so delectable that I had to ask the waiter for his recommendation. I gave him the choice between a gnocchi that was on the menu, and a gnocchi that was on the specials list. He definitely steered me the right direction by suggesting to order the one that is regularly on the menu because of its rich truffle oil. However, I did want my entree to have some type of protein, since it was just gnocchi, so he was willing to add mushrooms to my dish. What a sensation of flavor the mushrooms added!
This time around, I ordered off the regular menu rather than the meatball night menu. My date and I decided to try to appetizer on the daily special list. It was definitely worth a try! We ordered the tuna tartare that was topped with avocado and peppers. Let's just say, we both were so overly excited to eat the appetizer that I didn't have time to take a picture without a bite or two missing!
| Tuna Tartare with Avocado and peppers, very delicious!!! |
This appetizer is not one to be missed! Yes, it wasn't hard to make, but it tasted very fresh and the blend of the avocado and fish made a very great blend of flavors in my mouth. It also helped to have the side of salad included in the plate, so I could have my veggies for the night!
Comments
Post a Comment